The example collection has been updated:
- All examples have been run with version 2.19
- Helper scripts upgraded to Python 3
- Tetgen is used as standard free mesher
- Cadtools have not been tested in 2.19
- Some examples are broken due to severe changes in *coupling MPCs with *distributing. These used to be real dof couplings, but now are just distribute loads. This feature can’t be used any more for supports.
- The Gmsh-based virtual topology example has been upgraded to gmsh 4.9.3
Todo: Test how meanrot MPCs can replace the lost distributing dof coupling. In contrast to *distributing, the data lines of meanrot MPCs need to be generated automatically. Thus, use of CGX is mandatory.